Standard website terms and conditions
d&i Leaders, brought to you by Sircula Ltd, welcomes you to our website.
The following terms apply to your use of the d&i Leaders website www.dileaders.com (‘the Website’) and all content which may be accessed in several ways, including but not limited to the world wide web, PDA, mobile devices and RSS feeds. These terms and conditions apply whenever you access d&i Leaders content, on whatever device. By using this website you are deemed to have accepted the following conditions.
Terms & Conditions of Use
1. Copyright of the Website is owned by Sircula Ltd and its licensors. The Website content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of the Website without the express written permission of Sircula Ltd. You are not entitled to use the content of the Website for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
2. The names, images and logos identifying Sircula Ltd, d&i Leaders or third parties and their products and services, are proprietary marks of Sircula Ltd, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks without obtaining permission may be an infringement of rights in those marks and Sircula Ltd reserves all rights to enforce such rights.
3. Content on the Website is provided for general information only to inform you about industry developments which may be of interest. At no point does it constitute legal advice (or any other type of advice) and should not be relied upon for this purpose.
4. Sircula Ltd is providing the content in good faith but no warranty or representation is given that the content is accurate, complete or up to date. Use of content on the Website is entirely at your own risk. Sircula Ltd takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website and no liability is accepted for them and you must take your own precautions in this respect.
5. Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. Sircula Ltd makes no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be interrupted or error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
6. This Website contains links to other websites. Sircula Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this Website, or any use of personal data by such a third party. The inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply endorsement by Sircula Ltd or d&i Leaders of the linked site. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
7. Parts of the Site contain advertising and sponsorship. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
8. Force majeure
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the Website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
9. Changes to these Website Terms & Conditions
We can change these Terms at any time, without notice, and your continued use of the Services after any change we make will mean that you agreed with the changes. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGE, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER FOR ANY PURPOSE.
Areas of the d&i Leaders website are restricted to registered users, members and subscribers and are controlled by username and password. We allow you to access these restricted areas of the site on the basis that:
1. Your username and password are personal to you and shall not be used by anyone else to access these restricted areas;
2. You provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested by d&i Leaders in the account application;
3. You do not do anything that would assist anyone who is not a registered user to d&i Leaders, or an approved user of the Administration areas to gain access to these restricted areas or any documents contained therein;
4. You do not maliciously create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor do you seek to pass yourself off as another individual, organisation or brand;
5. You have read, understood and comply with these Terms & Conditions.
Sircula Ltd reserves the right to cancel your registration to the site and/or refuse you access to restricted areas immediately and without giving you any advance notice. Sircula Ltd shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever arising from your inability to access any pages on the site.
Discussion Forum / Comments / Blogs / Contributor Network / Editor’s Inbox
1. Users of the d&i Leaders Website may submit material for publication in sections of the Website. Some of these areas are restricted to Registered users only. Sircula Ltd accepts no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by Sircula Ltd and Sircula Ltd is not responsible for its content or accuracy.
2. If you want to submit material to the Website you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
i. You grant Sircula Ltd a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to republish any material you submit in any format, and you warrant to Sircula Ltd that any material you submit is your own work and that you own the copyright and all relevant rights.
ii. You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal.
iii. You agree not to post material that is deliberately intended to upset other users.
iv. You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause Sircula Ltd damage or loss and agree to indemnify Sircula Ltd in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage incurred by Sircula Ltd as a result of publishing any material you submit to us, including consequential loss.
v. Submitted content (text and images) must not be used as a job recruitment mechanism. Vacancies can only be advertised through d&i Leaders Jobs section.
vi. Content must be accurate and truthful. Obscene, offensive, defamatory, illegal or otherwise negative comments of people, companies, organisations or brands is strictly forbidden. Content should be relevant to the readers of d&i Leaders website and should not be used for excessive linking, keyword stuffing, spam and advertising. Users and content found to be breaching these terms will removed and may be refused future access.
Content and links
Advertisers are responsible for maintaining the links and for the content of your advertisement and the linked site. We may remove from thedrum.com any advertisement which contains content or links to a site which, in our opinion, is defamatory, illegal or objectionable or will bring d&i Leaders or Sircula Ltd into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claims or liability arising from content or links contained in your advertisements.