These FAQs apply to Sircula Limited/d&i Leaders events in relation to the Coronavirus:
1 – Refunds & Travel
Will Sircula Limited/d&i Leaders cancel any upcoming events due to Coronavirus?
We understand the concern around cancelling events due to the Coronavirus. We are paying close attention to government and World Health Organisation (WHO) advisories and have rescheduled all our March and April events and contacted all attendees with details. If we need to reschedule any further events, we will simply roll over your booking to the new date. If Sircula Limited/d&i Leaders is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund. Please note we cannot be liable for any travel costs or expenses incurred so please ensure you have the correct cover when making travel bookings.
Can I request a refund for my event ticket?
You may request a refund to any of our events within the refund deadline. If you are unable to attend due to illness or company travel bans after the refund deadline we will not be able to accommodate the refund request.
What is the deadline to request a refund?
Sircula Limited/d&i Leaders’s refund policy, as per our Terms and Conditions, states that cancellations received in writing up to one calendar month prior to the event date will be subject to a handling and administration charge of £50 + VAT per delegate, which will be deducted from any due refund or invoice, whichever is appropriate.
What if my company sets a travel ban?
If your company sets a travel ban after the one calendar month refund deadline but we continue with the event, we will be unable to refund your ticket. We have taken the decision to film all events up until May 2020 and will make content available after the event to those who are registered but unable to attend.
If I feel unwell and choose not to attend can I get a refund?
As would be the case under normal circumstances, we strongly urge anyone who does not feel well, to not attend our events. Please be respectful of others and sensible about your own well-being. We will be unable to offer a refund should you not attend because you feel unwell, however you can offer your place to a colleague at no extra charge.
2 – What is Sircula Limited/d&i Leaders doing to ensure event environments are safe?
We are making great efforts to stay informed and up-to-date on the latest advice and recommendations regarding Coronavirus and our events.
We strongly recommend that all of our event attendees also stay aware of the latest information on the COVID-19 outbreak. You can find useful links on the WHO website and read the latest UK Government here.
We will be implementing specific protocols on the ground, including hand sanitization, increased cleaning schedules and providing health information.
General guidelines from the World Health Organisation are as follows:
- Clean your hands regularly and thoroughly with a 60%+ alcohol-based hand rub and/or wash them with soap and hot water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene – this means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of used tissues immediately
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and stay home if you feel unwell
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance of visiting a healthcare provider
- Follow the directions of your local health authority